Workshop: Mineral MakeUp Halloween Edition at Karma Coop

10/18/2026 12:00 pm
10/18/2026 2:00 pm
Price: $0.00
Workshop: Mineral MakeUp Haloween Edition at Karma Coop post

WHAT: Workshop: Make Mineral Make Up Intro, Hallowe'en Edition
WHEN: Sunday, October 18th, Noon to 2pm
WHERE: Karma Food Cooperative, 739 Palmerston Ave. (Barton and Karma Lane) * In good weather, at the tables just outside * In inclement weather, in The Members' Room. Please wear a mask indoors.

DONATION: Sliding scale $10-60
$10-$20 covers materials only. $60 is the full value of the same workshop held elsewhere.

SIGN UP through this Google Form! https://forms.gle/Y58g6RkSxUGicdBaA

Space is limited to only 10 participants. Open to all ages.
More info and to book a private workshop or party: Email me at AnarresHealth @ gmail . com.

Open to all ages with all skin tones in mind!

Learn to make your own eye shadows, blushes and more! Keen for Halloween? Make some skin and child-safe Halloween makeup!

I've got a dozen clays and dozens of shimmery mica and deep-coloured oxide powders and I want to play with them with you!

We'll experiment with making:
~ blushes from clays
~ mineral finishing powder
~ eye shadows and face paints using a variety of clays and mica shimmery colours

You can bring your empty makeup containers and your brushes! You'll go home with your own custom-made palette for every day, or Hallowe'en!

It was a wonderful workshop! Tracey was very friendly and knowledgeable. Would not hesitate to take another class, I learned a lot more than just soap making. Thanks for sharing Tracey!
~ Teresa, DIY Natural Health Toronto member on Meet Up

I attended the Soap Making last night & had a fantastic time. Tracey is so knowledgeable & fun. I love the soaps we made... We all had lots of questions... Tracey, I love the ingredients & plan to buy some for myself & start making this product at home.
~ Sunday Harrison, garden facilitator and youth programmer, Toronto

Date: 
09/30/2026 - 2:26pm