Why My Website Won't Let You Calculate Delivery Anymore

I DO deliver!
How to get your order delivered
When you order, please check out using OTHER.
This means you won't pay up front.
I will make adjustments before you pay, generally by adding containers, changing quantities, or adding things you want, plus adding delivery. I'll check in with you by email to approve any changes.
Who Do You Use for Deliveries?
As the world gets more complicated and things get costlier, I've been changing delivery options to keep things as affordable and local as I can. As of spring 2026, I use Good Foot Delivery within Toronto if your address is near the TTC, and I use two brokering sites to choose carriers such as Broad-Reach, Fleet Optics, Always On Time, Canada Post or Huuneh. Not all options are available for all addresses. I choose the best option for your delivery based on timing and cost, with a preference for whatever supports the most local enterprise.
You can request a specific delivery option or timing in the Comments with your order or by email, but I may need to charge you more than the Flat Rate. I aim to break even on delivery costs.
Why can't I choose delivery and have the cost calculated and added to my order anymore?
Canada Post stopped supporting postage calculation for independent websites a few years ago. Yes, that IS a crappy corporate colluding thing for a national postal service to do!

Can I still add DELIVERY to my order?
You can! To add DELIVERY, type "Delivery" into the Search bar, or scroll for it alphabetically in any category of my online store. Select the one for ONTARIO NOT TO A PO BOX Flat Rate $10, or for CANADA AND TO PO BOXES Flat Rate $15, to add it to your order.
Most people just ask for delivery in the comments, though, or I see that their address is not in Toronto, and so I email them to ask.
I can add delivery to your order.
Generally, I'll simply edit your order to add delivery after checking in that you want your order delivered!
Once you have approved any changes to your order, I'll request an etransfer for the total. If you can't etransfer, you can pay using a credit or debit card through PayPal instead, but please add 4% in that case to cover my costs.
PayPal is the only way to pay for your order if you are outside of Canada and don't have a Canadian account.
